Saturday 15 December 2018

Carpe diem...

Latin phrase Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero meaning seize the day, trusting as little as possible in the future. Frankly, since the day, I started living with the motto of carpe diem...seize the day or moment without thinking much about my future, I became the happiest person in the world. The earliest known uses of carpe diem in print in English date to the early 19th century. Robert Frost took on the subject with his poem Carpe Diem, first published in 1938...you can incidentally find it in my voice on my YouTube. When I see people in a serious mood and also worrying a lot about their future, I always advise them to just live for the day without planning much for tomorrow, I consider it to be the easiest solution to most of our problems. BTW, it also means to make the most of the opportunities of our life. Let's begin to live carpe diem, and start noticing the extraordinary things around us right now and see how we feel about our life with those lovely things around us. Col Pendyala Pradeep, Anaesthesiologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment