Saturday 20 October 2018

If God is really God...

Train runs over people celebrating Dussehra near Amritsar...and hundreds of innocents die...absolute slaughter of the Innocents...my simple question...If God is really God, then He could have stopped it..ain't it...??
I have myself witnessed thousands of innocents dying in Gujarat Earthquake in 2001 where the death toll eventually rose to 25,000. I was myself officer in charge of the Operation Theatre at Bhachau, the epicenter of the earthquake, located 60 Kms from Bhuj ...fo
r a record three months where I saw hundreds of children found dead under the debris of earthquake. I know of few incidents where the pilgrims died after visiting Tirumala Temple...Recently, a tragedy took place at Kapila Theertham where 7 teenagers who went for swimming were drowned near Tirumala. My simple question, why God didn't save them...??
And my last question, if the law of Karma really exists, then why do the innocents suffer...???
BTW, I am not an atheist...but I am a strong believer of God...Col Pendyala Pradeep, Anaesthesiologist.
PS. The picture attached shows me briefing Shri George Fernandes, the then Defence Minister at Bhachau Operation Theatre during Gujarat Earthquake in 2001.

No comments:

Post a Comment