Sunday 9 July 2017

Sexy @ Sixty...!!

On 6th July 2017, I celebrated my 61st birthday...many people asked me how did I manage to look young...my answer is... I always followed my heart and my passions...दिल जो भी कहेगा मानेंगे
दुनिया में हमारा दिल ही तो है...I always listened to my heart even if my mind disagreed...I always followed healthy habits...never boozed...never smoked...and always tried to get some exercise in the Gym without fail for the last five decades. I must thank my parents for the genes, despite few allergies, I was basically normal and healthy. I always followed my passions...Bollywood songs, singing, Tennis, watching movies and of course, playing Volleyball. And yes, I always had plenty of love from the family and the admiration of friends...I must thank Indian army and Army Medical Corps for keeping me fit where I served for 33 years...Col Pendyala Pradeep, Anaesthesiologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment