Tuesday 11 July 2017

Cortisol...

Will you believe if I said being a doctor, I can treat half of your diseases and ailments in just few days. But I can do that...whether you believe it or not. Let me explain...Cortisol is the main culprit for most of our problems... Diabetes, obesity and cardiovascular problems. And stress produces Cortisol in our body. At a reasonable level, stress is something that challenges us and helps us grow. But excessive stress causes us to be unhappy and unhealthy. You should have fun every minute ...If you like to watch movies, never restrict yourself from watching and do exactly which your heart desires. Regular exercise decreases the production of cortisol, hence exercise regularly. Stop smoking, eat healthier food, avoid alcohol and late nights. Do something each day to be active...walk, run, play tennis or golf, do yoga or meditation. Try to be creative, if you love singing, sing and record a song, if you love writing, write a letter everyday and share it with your friends. I am sure, now you would agree that I can treat half of your diseases and ailments in just few days...Col Pendyala Pradeep, Anaesthesiologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment