Wednesday 12 July 2017

Face the facebook

Sometime in July 2010 I received a hello in my inbox of Facebook but I was unable to reply...I was a computer illiterate then. I was introduced to Facebook by a well wisher Surgeon after my mother's demise on 4 Feb 2010 to tide over my difficult period. I was very keen to reply to the hello and that's how I learnt typing. I have come a long way in computers in these seven years...thanks to Facebook. Today, I edit all my videos myself and make my own power point presentations and write regularly to the editor of various newspapers regularly and they get published very often...again thanks to Facebook. Frankly, I have used Facebook as an educational tool to improve my writing skills and also to share my countless singing videos besides making and meeting my best friends on Facebook. I have used Facebook to connect with my family, friends, professional colleagues, which had immense positive results. I am an avid user of Facebook and it has become so much a part of my life. Col Pendyala Pradeep, Anaesthesiologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment