Wednesday 11 September 2013

Facebook...


I personally feel, facebook is good, if you participate in it actively rather than being a passive user. I came on FB 4 years back, rather I was inducted into FB by my colleague surgeon, as I was depressed after my mother's demise. I was computer illiterate then. Slowly, I started making efforts in posting comments, people liked my comments very much, they advised me to write for newspapers. I started sending letters to the Editor of Hindustan Times, and was pleasantly surprised when more than 75 letters of mine were published in HT in a span of 3 years. I started writing for other magazines too and they were published. Suddenly, people started recognizing my name and face. Well, yesterday, I had been to a puja pandal and I was given a celebrity status...it was only because of my writings and Facebook...

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete