Monday 1 September 2014

Meditation...

Meditation is definitely good for you...
Meditation will introduce you to a world of clarity and sense of well-being you will find that you will cope with life's difficult situations with confidence and understanding..
Results are phenomenal but the effort is tremendous...
Let me suggest you something more simple and easier to practice
Keep doing the things which you really love... which don't require great effort & concentration from you...
In my case, it is singing and music...
It may be different in your case...
Frankly, I don't need meditation ..my singing and love for music is my meditation
rather, much more...

2 comments:

  1. Hi doc.always singing is a great Meditaton.without saamaveda there is no meditation.when ever you sing this beautiful song,it takes to you in to a Blissful world.Omkara naadaanu sadhanamou gaaname shankarabharanamu.Sharada veena raga chandrika pulakitha sharada ratramu Etc.you are a singing meditator.I wish you a All the best to your artistic career!

    ReplyDelete