Monday 17 March 2014

Dance reveal many things...


I knew this earlier
but today I saw it finally
yeh mujhe pahle bhee khabar thi
magar aaj pahli baar dekha bhee
my colleague in operation theater really cares for me
I always noticed her expression
when I struggle with complicated cases in operation theater
Mai aksar uske chehra ka rang dekh kar jaan jata hun
jab main kisi jokhim patient se nipat ta hun Operation theater mein
I can sense her anxiety, anguish and concern about an emergency which I deal directly in operation theater
main uski aankho mein woh pareshanee dekhta hun aksar jab main kisi joakhim case ko suljhata rahta hun OT mein
Today, being Holi, I offred her, if I could dance with her
aaj pahli baar maine uss se poochha ki kya aap nachogi mere saath
( holi ka mauka jo tha..)
she accepted the offer gladly
woh dance ke liye rajee ho gayee jald se
and then I saw her rhythm, her movements and her joy
and saw her expression of happiness..
which I never saw earlier...
aur tab maine uski aankhon mein woh jaadu dekhi
jo maine kabhie nahee dekhi...

No comments:

Post a Comment