Sunday 21 July 2013

ISKON and SATYAM...


Spent the day at ISKON Hyderabad. ISKON is International Society of Krishna Consciousness. These Hare Krishna devotees worship Lord Chaitanya as an incarnation of Krishna...and ISKON is actually a continuation of the same movement of Chaitanya. They follow the
spiritual teachings of Krishna and their goal of life is to develop love of God(Krishna).
Interestingly, I had visited this excellent Temple located at Abids Hyderabad by default. I was invited to attend a 100th book release function at the same place on the third floor of ISKON building. The author is a close relative of mine. He wrote a book on Company Law. The only thing which interested me was about Satyam Fraud and to know how common fraud is in corporate India. This reminded me of a joke which I heard, someone asked, can I give a bowl of fruit to my corporate boss ? Well, obviously, the answer would be yes. But the same person asked further, can the bowl be made of gold ??

1 comment: