Thursday 4 July 2013

Fukrey...

Just saw the movie Fukrey ( Punjabi slang for unemployed ). The movie had its hilarious moments, but very few. Almost every sentence has a punchline but mostly it failed to make any impact on me, although my wife was laughing on every punchline. The Pundit and Bholi Punjaban were impressive. The first half was terribly slow and beginning was not impressive but the movie slowly picked up well. Many of my friends told me that the movie has got comic punchlines which would crack me up, but I didn't feel that way. The movie was shot entirely in Delhi and its lanes. The main characters of the movie were fresh and presented something very new, which I had not seen in any movie so far, very original and bold. Interestingly, critics had been going gaga over this film, but I would not recommend this movie for your precious time.

No comments:

Post a Comment