Sunday 23 February 2020

Who conspires ??

Paulo Coelho believed that when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it. Kehte hain agar kisi cheez ko dil se chaho toh poori kainath use tumse milane ki koshish mein lag jaati hai...
I strongly believe this philosophy
I was very keen to become a professor of Anaesthesiology and to have plenty of post graduate students whom I could teach. After my retirement from Army Medical Corps where I served for 33 years, my first priority was to become a professor with lots of post graduate students. And all the professionals whom I met in my journey towards my goal kept helping me directly or indirectly without their knowledge in achieving my goal. Some strongly believed that they're causing obstacles for me in my progress but interestingly whatever they did for me actually helped me profusely in achieving my goal. I must thank all my supporters and detractors for helping me directly or indirectly in achieving my goal and yes, I thank that super power without whose permission nothing happens to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment