Wednesday 19 February 2020

Life at 64...

Hi friends, Om Sai Ram. Just now got up for a fresh day. I'm 64 running... retired from Army Medical Corps five years ago. I haven't taken a single leave after retirement from Army life which I served for 33 long years. I wish, I had served it more but the retirement age is 58 and I'm supposed to be old at 58. I joined Malla Reddy institute of medical sciences the very next day of my retirement and later I worked at Mediciti institute of medical sciences, Hyderabad and now I'm a professor of Anaesthesiology at Alluri Sitarama Raju Academy of Medical Sciences Eluru but I haven't taken a single leave. Every day I jump out of my bed to greet a fresh day and welcome one more beautiful day. I love to play tennis and volleyball which I do almost everyday. I spend time in the library reading professional books and spend as much time in the library as a final year post graduate student does. I don't know why I never felt like taking a long leave and go on pilgrimage or sight seeing of foreign locales which my colleagues do so often...strangely, I'm so contented with my present life. Col (Professor) Pradeep Pendyala, Anaesthesiologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment