Wednesday 27 March 2019

My Bucket List...

Today, I lost a good friend who passed away peacefully...everyone has to die one day. In fact, if you want to have the happiest and most fulfilling life possible you need to realize you're going to die one day and embrace it. We all know we're going to die one day, but who wants to think about it? Are you ready for a scary fact? At best, you have only 30,000 days on earth. And that's assuming a long life. It’s never too early to start a list of things you want to do in your lifetime...the bucket list. Frankly, I want to live a life filled with achievement, success, fun and adventure, yes, I want to dream big. I want to improve my singing and mimicry skills and perform in US, UK, Europe and also at Pakistan. I want to teach Tennis and Anaesthesiology to my juniors. I have tried a lot but I could never achieve a six pack abdomen, I would love to have a six pack abs. And last but not the least, I want to create a record for most languages spoken by a person.

No comments:

Post a Comment