Wednesday 14 March 2018

I love Tennis...

I love playing Tennis. Everything about it is great. Anyone can play Tennis. Frankly, after retirement I wanted to start a Tennis academy in Secunderabad. The friendships we make while playing Tennis is usually strong. It improves our fitness level. Tennis is definitely good for our body, mind and also in shaping our personality.Tennis is good for stress relief. It's not only a great sport to watch but also a great sport to play. Every time, we play Tennis, we fall in love with it. Let me explain, how Tennis can build our personality. It teaches us to remain calm and composed even at pretty tense times. Regular Tennis, improves our patience and persistence. Being patient, we can move mountains. I have been playing Tennis for the last twenty five years with the same enthusiasm. And yes, Tennis builds our character in learning to be self-disciplined. Col Pendyala Pradeep, Anaesthesiologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment