Tuesday 6 March 2018

Everyone can sing...

When I was a PG trainee ( Anesthesia ) at Command Hospital ( Air Force ) Bangalore during 1989-92, I was living an anonymous lifestyle. Nobody has ever heard me singing and I was a shy and a quiet person. My face hidden by a mask was rarely heard, moreover, those days, anesthesiologist's role was often unknown among patients. From Bangalore, I was posted at Rajouri, J&K, where I had transformed into a new person. I give credit to my transformation to Maj Gen Anju ManchandaShe noticed me as a singer and she permitted me to host Army Medical Corps Day functions. After that, there seems to have been no looking back...I hosted countless Army Medical Corps Days functions and performed in hundreds of stage shows since then. Frankly, I feel, everyone can sing and can become a good singer with enough practice and training. You need to lose your inhibitions, that's all. Everyone can easily turn the vicious cycle of anonymity into virtuous cycle of confidence and popularity, being liked, admired, or supported by many people. Col Pendyala Pradeep, Anaesthesiologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment