Friday 2 February 2018

Feeling like 26 at 62

Regular gym workout can make you look and feel younger. Exercise is important at all ages, but it can be especially helpful once you grow older. Getting adequate sleep is the simplest way to feel younger. Good sleep definitely builds a more vibrant body and brain. Laugh, have fun, participate in activities which you enjoy the most. I try to stress less and lighten up as frequently as possible by watching my favorite movies and singing my favorite songs. Stress can create more wrinkles and general wear on our skin. I give myself a break often by attending as many Anaesthesia conferences as possible at different corners of India. Feeling like 26 at 62 is not a magic but an attitude towards life. Stop feeling “old” and stop talking about the process of aging and how it got you feeling down about yourself...and Just Join A Gym...Col Pendyala Pradeep, Anaesthesiologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment