Saturday 10 February 2018

48 hours in a day...

Many people have asked me, how do I manage my time and do so many things in a day. Frankly, everyone has got the same 24 hours in a day, it depends on how you use that 24 hours in accomplishing your objectives as per your priority. I try to squeeze out as many hours as possible without simply wasting it away. I begin each day with a clear plan of my activities before the day is over.I plan and start my next project immediately after my previous one just as challenging and exciting as my previous one. I use my time wisely and try my best to work effectively. I never miss to attend seminars, lectures and conferences. Everyday I must listen to BBC and must attend my Gym workout without fail if I am not playing Tennis on that day. I never miss watching a new movie and at the same time, I spend extra few hours to work productively. Sometimes, I actually feel that I do have 48 hours everyday. Col Pendyala Pradeep, Anaesthesiologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment