Wednesday 16 August 2017

Reading people...

Since my MBBS days, I used to read people. Since then, I knew too very well that body language gives away everything. My love for reading human behaviour and body language was at times affecting my studies. At times, I used to be more interested in body movements and facial expression of the lecturers than the actual lectures in the class. People observation actually helped me to develop my mimicry skills much later in life. Keenly observing people body movements, face expressions, way of speaking and thinking always fascinated me. I always loved reading between the lines and analyzing people behaviour. People constantly unwittingly tell many things about who they are and what they actually think by what they write and what they speak. This can give clue to interesting facts about the person, like what they might want to hide and what they actually express. Looking for patterns and understanding human behaviour is definitely a good way to understand humanity at large. Col Pendyala Pradeep, Anaesthesiologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment