Tuesday 15 August 2017

Personality...

Personality development has always interested me at every stage of my life. I must have read few books on personality development. Only this definition satisfied me... it is nothing but the act of moving from an inert and disinterested state of existence to a zealous, motivated and joyous living one. It’s is the act of celebrating your uniqueness without hesitations and boundaries, but only with more enthusiasm and liveliness. Almost all the books I read dealt with confidence, career, motivation, communication skills, strength and weaknesses, self understanding, leadership, optimism, passion and attitude and assertiveness. Frankly, I give maximum importance to attitude and assertiveness in personality development. These books usually forget mentioning about smart time management, fitness, empathy, creativity and stress management. I strongly believe that reading books may not help much in developing a good personality ...it should come from within and naturally...Col Pendyala Pradeep, Anaesthesiologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment