Thursday 10 August 2017

Movie therapy...

I am a movie buff in true sense...I love movies, I know a lot about movies, I'm a movie fan, movie enthusiast and a movie expert. In fact, I bought a house next to our club so that I can grow old watching movies, since our club provides three new movies a week. I have been watching movies regularly since my childhood and now I am above sixty. Movies offer us a ticket to escape from life's trials and tribulations. We need some kind of therapy in our lives and movies offer that, and at a much lesser cost compared to any type of therapy. We need role models in our lives for inspiration. Real people do inspire us but movies offer a short cut and a more intimate look at our hero's life. As we walk out of the movie hall, we feel rejuvenated and de-stressed. They have a huge impact on moulding our personality, character and behaviour. We are inspired by stories of survival and perseverance in movies just like a wonderful novel. When nothing works, try movie therapy...Col Pendyala Pradeep, Anaesthesiologist

No comments:

Post a Comment