Friday 17 January 2014

Weird ascetic...

Sometimes, I feel amazed when people talk about stress, peace of mind and cleansing the soul etcetera. I am always amused when people want to take a break from their routine and take sabbatical, leave their busy schedule, Surgeons stop operating for months, people spend a fortune to go abroad and visit rare places, people spend many days and months on pilgrimage etcetera.
I rarely change my schedu
le, my routine, I love giving Anaesthesia, more the merrier. I have never taken any vacation ever and been to rare sites to de-stress myself.
I am more than happy with my life, with my wealth, with my life style.
My love for music and listening to music keeps me immensely happy, watching a couple of movies makes me more than rejuvenated, I rarely pray to God for myself, yes, I do pray to God for the safety of my patients. Playing a bit of Tennis keeps me at the top of the world.
May be, you may not like my present post, may be, you strongly disagree with my life style...but I am like this only...call me ascetic, call me weird...but, I may not change for better or worse...ha ha

2 comments:

  1. This is the very reason I started following your FB page and blog. I could not agree more! I am a hospice nurse and I rarely if ever have to "take a break" for I love every minute with my patients. Music helps. Calligraphy, the horses, the camera. I see the world through my lens anyway so always feel like I'm on vacation. You've inspired me to write a similar post now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...thank you dear..thank you dear Anita Travis White...

    ReplyDelete