Wednesday 22 January 2014

Facelift needed for Facebook...??

Dear Friends, 
Face book must be proud to have thousands of great writers , poets, great thinkers...
I am sure, you too must be having many such great souls in your friends list...
But have you noticed, when it comes to commenting on any interesting or controversial post, they either reply in smileys/ one word reply/no reply, just a like/ some reply which is tangential to the issue of discussion vis-à-vis the other replies relevant to the status...barring a few exceptions, of course...
I really wonder at their reticence...
I wish, I'm wrong in my observation...

2 comments:

  1. Dear PP!!!you are absolutely true!!!! But ever you observed the reason behind this nature of 99% fb friends??? Please just think once as a Psychologist not an Anasthetist...

    ReplyDelete