Monday 22 June 2020

Fauji remains a fauji

Fauji remains a fauji even after his retirement. I've completed five years after my retirement in 2015 after serving Army Medical Corps for 33 years, but even now, when I report to my hospital duties, it's always fifteen minutes earlier than the stipulated time. In army, if you attend a casual function at the time specified, you're fifteen minutes late, you're expected to reach the venue fifteen minutes earlier. After working at Hyderabad for four years after retirement, when I relocated myself at a much smaller place, Eluru, for my further professional career, there were no issues in adapting myself to the new environment and new people, it comes naturally to a fauji... that's his true attitude 😉  Col ( Dr ) Pradeep Pendyala, Professor, ASRAM

No comments:

Post a Comment