Friday 5 June 2020

Don't let anyone Stop you

Never let other people's opinions stop you 😉...dear friends, I sing songs for my own pleasure and when I record or sing at various functions, it gives me immense happiness...those are the best moments of my life ...I really enjoy singing those songs. Well, when I started uploading my videos on YouTube ...some of my friends made some vitriolic comments on my singing ability. A lady friend advised me to first obtain classical singing training for five years thereafter I should record my songs. But I never let anyone's opinion stop me ...I kept singing and recording my songs. As of now, I have thousands of songs on my YouTube channel. And yes, I won countless prizes both at state level and national level. I could sing live with many celebrity singers... Col Pradeep Pendyala Professor ASRAM

No comments:

Post a Comment