Saturday 17 November 2018

Good mood...all the time...??

People always ask me how do I manage to be in good mood all the time. It is believed that the chemical responsible for you to feel happy is Dopamine...I think, I secrete a lot of dopamine all the time...BTW, whenever I am down... I go to watch a movie... listen to my favorite music on YouTube and go for a game of tennis. On almost everyday, I decide that I will have a great day ...after waking up, each day I know that I would have an amazing day, no matter what. I make sure, I supercharge my day...with my non stop reading, learning something new, very often googling to clear my doubts, and yes, record a new song on a daily basis. Evenings are reserved for tennis... I love to win and compete with the best, and I hate to lose a single game. I do have many issues with my health but I always count my blessings. Dear friends, exercise releases dopamine and serotonin, which are the hormones that make you happy...make sure, you exercise a lot each day. Col Pendyala Pradeep, Anaesthesiologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment