Tuesday 24 July 2018

Life on your own terms...

I do live my life on my own terms. Let me explain...It’s not about always doing what I want. It’s not about never doing what anyone else wants. And yes, It’s not about any rebellion. It’s also not about being a loner who isolates himself all the time. Many people go through life without any purpose. They feel stuck in their jobs and remain working in jobs that they just don’t enjoy, feeling unhappy each and every day. BTW, you don’t have to stay stuck in a job you hate in order to keep the lifestyle you want to maintain. Own terms means choosing something consciously rather than accepting it by default. Living life on your own terms means having purpose as well as having freedom to do what matters most to you. Thank God, no one ever managed to break my spirit, my freedom, my liberation and my spaciousness. Col Pradeep Pendyala, Anaesthesiologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment