Tuesday 5 December 2017

Shashi Kapoor

Mere paas maa hai...that famous dialogue of Shashi kapoor in the movie Deewar changed my life....I made sure, my mother stayed with me till her last day. This iconic, most stylish and handsome Hero was introduced to me by my classmate Ravi, ( later known as Group Capt Ananth Padmanabhan ) in 1963 during my childhood at Rourkela. I never missed a single movie in which he acted thereafter. He had something very special about him ...his charming personality which always inspired me. I loved his movies especially Deewar, Kabhie Kabhie, Silsila, Shaan, Trishul and Namak Halaal. Rest in Peace Mr Shashi Kapoor ,Rest in peace Mr Charming ...Rest in peace Mr Most Handsome...Rest in peace Mr Most Charismatic Hero...Col Pendyala Pradeep, Aanesthesiologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment