Friday 15 December 2017

Ma'am

Maj Gen Anju Manchanda was my commanding officer at Rajouri Hospital during 1994-95. I was a Major then and ma'am was a Colonel. She used to insist on a well-balanced development of our health and wellness and always wanted us to include arts, culture, sport in our growth and development besides our medical skills. My friends keep asking where I got the idea to start compering events...I'm sure, they got my answer now. Creative inspiration is all around us and we should never miss to notice creative people around us. I enjoy good conversations and great interactions. Our teachers and our colleagues have an essential role in shaping our personality. Opportunities for inspiration and greater creativity can be found all around us every day. And yes, everybody can be creative, Have a great Creative Day...Col Pendyala Pradeep, Anaesthesiologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment