Sunday 6 April 2014

Sunday titbits...

1.Have you ever noticed
most notorious guy
always gets the most simple and nice girl
and the most infamous girl
gets the best husband..( material...)
 

2. Har kisi ko koi na koi bahut sundar dikhta hai..aur usee tarah aap bhee kisi na kissi ko bahut sundar dikhte ho..
You may find someone very attractive and beautiful..
similarly, someone may find you very attractive and beautiful...


3. Don't accept anyone's definition of life...
define yourself...


4.Undoubtedly, this was my best evening so far
was invited to a party in Hyderabad...
I was invited to come on the dais by the MC with these words...
Now, I invite someone who's well known to the entire city, guess who
and everybody could guess it right
I presented mimicry of the entire Bollywood
followed by a song from Ashiqui 2
and sang another Jugal bandi..which I innovated
along with a Saxophone player known to be the best in the country...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment