Thursday 3 October 2013

Do Pahar...


Bahut Door jana hai hamein
Rishta nibhana hai hamein
Kahaani sunana hai hamein
Kirdaar nibhaana hai hamein
............
these were my spontaneous words on being asked by the director of the movie, Do Pahar...Ms Sharifa Roy...who was talking to me onstage after her movie was shown in our club.
I felt, there was a subtle innuendo of going to the extent of killing your own son if you are constantly abused by him. Well, when I asked her killing is not the solution for strained relationships, she couldn't reply convincingly.
I shall post all those pictures with her in a day or two.
However, I must say the short movie of 29 minutes is excellent, it has already bagged many international awards, wherever it was shown
Highly recommended to be watched....

2 comments:

  1. Really Rohini Hattangadi is one of the best actress...After reading your review there is no need to see the picture also..

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you dear Palla vaidehi...but do watch the movie....it is really good

    ReplyDelete