Friday 18 February 2022

Virtuous Cycle

 Twelve years ago, when I joined Facebook, my wife didn't approve of it ... My own son didn't like it. I was about to retire from my army life and I was not sure what I would be doing after my retirement. But after joining Facebook, I met people like Ampat Koshy  sir and Archna Pant ma'am who were exemplary in their English and Hindi respectively. Meeting them online was the turning point in my life. I developed a passion for English as well as for Hindi. I started reading serious literature which I had never done earlier. My English and Hindi considerably improved. And a virtuous cycle began in my life. There were chain of events in my life which I never dreamt of earlier... One desirable event leads to another... And that's what is a virtuous circle🙏🏼🙏🏼Col Pradeep Pendyala, Professor of Anaesthesiology, ASRAM Medical College, Eluru, India

No comments:

Post a Comment