Wednesday 19 January 2022

Covid

 COVID has come as a Tsunami in everyone's life...There won't be a single person who's not affected by it in this planet ... Many lost their dear and near ones and many lost their livelihood. In my case, I was devastated in altogether different ways... my regular tennis 🎾 stopped for good... my regular visits to our college library stopped and my favourite restaurant, Mama's kitchen next to my residence was closed forcing me to start a Zomato. Our classes became online and regular interactions with my friends and relatives has come to a naught. My shuttling between Eluru and Secunderabad has decreased considerably. I lost few of my dear classmates and relatives which made me very very sad. Vaccination after vaccination but no guarantee against it... Like someone said, we lost a doctor recently, he was fully vaccinated, had he have not taken the vaccination, it could have been worse 😀😀

No comments:

Post a Comment