Wednesday 27 May 2020

Consistency

Consistency is most important in whatever we do. My first serious stage show was in 1995 at Agra club. Thereafter, I compered cent percent shows of Agra club till the time I was posted out to military hospital Dhrangadhra. My first Army Medical Corps Day compering was in 1994, thanks to my commanding officer col ...later Maj Gen Anju Manchanda. Thereafter, I compered nearly cent percent Army Medical Corps Day celebrations till the time I retired in 2015. My first Army sports day compering was in 1993 thereafter, I must have compered 25 Army sports day functions which must be a record which can never be broken. My first Mceeing and compering the function of RSI Secunderabad was in 2011. Thereafter, I was the host for almost all functions at RSI Secunderabad. ...Col Pendyala Pradeep

No comments:

Post a Comment