Monday 9 October 2017

Army training...

Army teaches you to be physically and mentally alert at all times. Yes, I have worked in Indian Army for 33 years. Army has taught me to be more disciplined and being able to react quickly. My fitness and discipline are directly proportional to my army training in the Army Medical Corps. One thing, I have definitely learnt in my army training...."Failure is not an option "...we are trained again and again till we get it right. Moreover, we are also taught to be second to none and yes, in war, there are no second prizes, ain't it ? Learning self-discipline in army is to follow the rules without supervision ! I think, discipline is the infrastructure of not only every officer of the Indian Army but of any progressive society....similar to Swachch Bharat. And yes, to be fit and disciplined like an army officer, you may have to work like one, there is no second option. Don't skip your workout, don't cheat on your diet and have adequate sleep...to be fit and disciplined like an Indian Soldier. Col Pendyala Pradeep, Anaesthesiologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment