Thursday 25 June 2015

Piku & Me

Dear Friends, if you want to enjoy the sights, sounds, taste of your beloved place of residence you need to bicycle. I am a doctor and I must tell you that bicycling is the best way to reduce your chances of depression, diabetes, obesity, arthritis and also to some extent stroke, heart attack and cancer. I started cycling recently, frankly, after watching the recent blockbuster Piku at RSI Secunderabad. Amitabh Bachchan as an old man of 70 years was shown riding around the city on a bicycle. And he gets relief of his chronic constipation. Regular cycling has too many physical and mental health benefits. It will definitely reduce your weight, stress and improve your physical fitness. It engages your legs while being easy on your joints. You can get fit without trying too hard just by bicycling fifteen minutes everyday. I bicycle for one strange reason which I must share, the extra flow of oxygen to my brain boosts my creative thinking... Dr Pendyala Pradeep, Anaesthesiologist

No comments:

Post a Comment