Friday 5 December 2014

Kindred spirits...

Life is an enigma...it is mysterious and difficult to understand but it gets unfolded each day.My life has suddenly become very interesting after one of my classmates added me in a group of whatsapp consisting of nearly fifty of my classmates.
Life can become exceedingly interesting in the company of old friends and classmates. Friends are like mirrors and our shadows...they never lie and never leave. 
After college days at Andhra Medical College, there was a dawn of new life 
with multiple responsibilities and also starting a professional career as a doctor.
Although I was doing well, I missed terribly my old classmates and my friends. Most of my classmates were settled abroad and few preferred to settle and practice at different locations of India. Life was passing by and at times I felt a bit lonely and there was a sort of emptiness in my life without my old friends.
Now getting back my old classmates again after decades of losing contact and being away is like a bliss which can't be explained. I am now again chatting with my soul mates and my kindred spirits. My days of stressful living and loneliness are almost over as I was welcomed back with open arms and open hearts for that extra comfort which only a kindred spirit can give.

No comments:

Post a Comment